Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has invited applications for Bihar 2nd Phase Teacher Recruitment 2023. Any Interested and Eligible Candidate who Wants to Apply for this Recruitment Can Apply from the Link Given below. Before Applying, Read the Official Notification Carefully. Online Form Link and Official Notification Download Direct Link is Provided Below.
|Bihar 2nd Phase Teacher Recruitment 2023|
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
- Starting Date : 03/11/2023
- Last Date : 14/11/2023
- Exam Date : 07-10 December 2023
- Admit Card : Notified Soon
- Gen./ OBC/ EWS : Rs. /-
- SC/ ST : Rs. /-
- Pay the Exam Fee Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Mode.
Age Limit as on 01/08/2023
- Minimum Age : 21 Yrs.
- Maximum Age : 37 Yrs. (UR-Male)
- Maximum Age : 40 Yrs. (UR-Female)
- Maximum Age : 40 Yrs. (BC/ EBC-Male & Female)
- Maximum Age : 42 Yrs. (SC/ ST-Male & Female)
- Age Relaxation Applicable as per Rules.
Bihar 2nd Phase Teacher Vacancy 2023 Details : Total 120000 Post
|Exam Name||Total Post ||Eligibility|
|Middle School Class 6-8||–|
- Bachelor Degree with 50% Marks and B.Ed Degree OR
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Diploma in Elementary Education ( DELED OR Whatever Name Known)
- CTET Paper II Exam Passed
|TGT Teacher Class 9-10||–|
- Bachelor in Related Subject with Minimum 50% Marks and B.Ed Degree OR
- Bachelor in Related Subject with Minimum 45% Marks (As per 2002 Norms) and B.Ed Degree OR
- 4 Year Degree in BAEd / BScEd
- STET Paper I Exam Passed
|PGT Teacher Class 11-12||–|
- Master Degree in Related Subject with Minimum 50% Marks and B.Ed Degree OR
- Master Degree in Related Subject with Minimum 45% Marks (As per 2002 Norms) and B.Ed Degree OR
- Master Degree in Related Subject with 4 Year Degree in BAEd / BScEd OR
- Master Degree with 55% Marks and B.Ed – Med 3 Year Degree.
- STET Paper II Exam Passed
How to Apply Bihar 2nd Phase Teacher Online Form 2023
- You Have to Apply Online for Bihar 2nd Phase Teacher Recruitment 2023.
- Visit the Official Website given below and fill all the Information.
- Pay the Fee through the Available Mode.
- Fee can be Paid through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- After Submitting the Application form, Finally take a Print Out of it and keep it.