Directorate of Sanskrit Education Rajasthan, Jaipur has Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the Post of TSP, NTSP. Those Candidates Who are Interested to this Vacancy and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
|Rajasthan Third Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022 |
Directorate of Sanskrit Education Rajasthan, Jaipur
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per Rules.
For unreserved category it is necessary to get Minimum 60% marks, for SC, OBC, MBC it is mandatory to get Minimum 55% marks, apart from this Minimum 55% marks for non TSP candidates of ST category and Minimum 36% marks for TSP area candidates. It is necessary to bring Widow commissioner of all categories, women and elderly, it is necessary to bring Minimum 50% marks for disabled category candidates, at least 40% marks and for Sahariya tribe candidates it is necessary to bring 36% marks.
Vacancy Details: Total 272 Post
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply by login their SSO ID on the SSO portal.
- Candidates have to fill all the information asked earlier in the application correctly.
- All the documents required are to upload photo and signature.
- You have to pay the application fee according to your category.
- After submitting the application form, take a print out of it and keep it safe.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||TSP | Non-TSP|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Join On Telegram||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Rajasthan Third Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022 FAQ’s
When will the online applications for Rajasthan Third Grade Teacher Bharti 2022 be filled?
Online applications for Rajasthan Third Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022 will be filled from 01 July to 20 July 2022.
How to Apply Online for Rajasthan Third Grade Teacher Vacancy 2022?
The procedure to apply for Rajasthan Third Grade Teacher Vacancy 2022 is explained in the above post.