Last Updated: 4th August 2021
RPSC Ayurved Lecturer Recruitment 2021 Notification For 13 Posts: RPSC has Issued a Notification for the Recruitment of 13 Posts of Lecturer for Department of Ayurveda and Indian Medicine. Those Candidates who are Interested in this Recruitment and Want to Apply, they can Apply Online from the Link given below. Complete Information About RPSC Ayurved Lecturer Vacancy 2021 Last date, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Salary etc. is given below.
Join On Telegram : Click Here
RPSC Ayurved Lecturer Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
Online Application Start
Last Date for Apply Online
Fee Payment Last Date
RPSC Ayurved Lecturer Bharti 2021 Application Fee
- General / Creamy Layer OBC / MBC Category Candidates : Rs. 350/-
- Non Creamy Layer OBC / MBC / EWS Category Candidates : Rs. 250/-
- Women / SC / ST / PWD / Ex-Servicemen / Persons with Disabilities and Candidates belonging to families with an income of less than 2.50 lakhs : Rs. 150/-
- Payment Mode : Online
Join Whatsapp Group : Click Here
RPSC Ayurved Lecturer 2021 Age Limit
- Minimum Age : 20 Years
- Maximum Age : 45 Years
- Age Relaxation Applicable as per Rules.
RPSC Ayurved Lecturer Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification
- A degree in Ayurved from a University established by law in India or a statutory Board/ Faculty/ Examining body or Indian Medicine or its equivalent as recognized under Indian Medicine Central Council Act, 1970. and
- A Post graduate qualification in the subject/ specialty concerned included in the Schedule to Indian Medicine Central Council Act, 1970.
- More Details Check Official Notification.
RPSC Ayurved Lecturer Vacancy 2021 Details : Total 13 Post
- Kayachikitsa : 2
- Dravyaguna Vigyan : 2
- Rachna Sharir : 1
- Shalya Tantra : 1
- Prasuti Tantra & Stri Roga : 1
- Kriya Sharir : 1
- Agad Tantra : 1
- Shalakya Tantra : 1
- Panchkarma : 1
- Rog Nidan : 2
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
How to Apply
- For the Application of RPSC Ayurved Lecturer Vacancy 2021, Candidates can Apply Online by Visiting the link given below. Read the Notification thoroughly before Applying.
|Join on Telegram|
|Join Whatsapp Group|